These are a few examples of my cakes and biscuits that I had enough time (and the right amount of sunshine!) to take pictures of, however my most popular cakes at the moment are:
- Raspberry Linzer tart (with high quality raspberry preserve)
- Sbriciolona cake (with ricotta and amaretti biscuits)
- Nutella cake (with Nutella, Belgian chocolate ganache and hazelnuts)
- Citrus cake (with lemon icing and candied citrus zest)
- Berry and almond frangipane tart
- Peach, amaretti and almond frangipane tart
- Caramelised pear and almond cake
- Glazed apple cake (with raisins and cinnamon)
- Walnut and Belgian chocolate cake (gluten free)
Every cake is available in different sizes, 10 cm, 20 cm or 25 cm diameter.
The mini-cakes (10 cm) are very popular in coffee shops because it’s easier to stock them properly keeping their freshness and avoiding wastage.